Tuesday 26 April 2016

Shikamaru Nara 

"Genius by Birth... Lazy by Choice!!"


I used to really want to be just an average ninja making an average living... Marry a regular girl who's not super pretty, or super ugly, have two kids, a girl and then a boy... Retire when my daughter got married and my son successfully became a ninja...and then just spend the rest of my life playing Shogi or Go, a carefree and leisurely retirement...dying of old age before my wife...that's the life I wanted... 


  •  "Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her". 

  •  "I admit that I'm not a good leader, but I'm good at one thing: believing in my friends."

  • "Sometimes I wish I was a cloud... Just floating along, going wherever the breeze takes me."

  • "There is no advantage to hurrying through life".

  •  "And we know that as long as we stand firm there's hope, that's the bond between comrades".

  • "Even the little power could change the future of the world".

  • "We can't stay kids forever."
 
  • "It's stupid to talk about things you are not. BE YOURSELF and you will be fine".
  

Life is such a DRAG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment