Wednesday 27 April 2016

KAKASHI HATAKE

THE COPY NINJA


I'm Hatake Kakashi. Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about that. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies.

  • "Hey guys, sorry I’m late, I’m afraid I got lost on the path of life."

  • "Those who break the rules are scums… but those who abandon their friends are worse than scums."

  • "You can not open the mind of another if you don’t have an open mind yourselves".

  • "In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more."

  • Believe me, in this world I’ve met a lot of guys who feel the way you do. Trust me, for those who follow the path of revenge, it never ends well. You’ll only tear yourself apart and even if you succeed with your revenge, what would you have then…nothing, emptiness."

  • "This place makes me think about the mistakes I've made in the past… and I've made so many of them".

  • "A ninja must see underneath the underneath."

  • "To abandon your duty is not courageous. Below the courageous, there is nothing."

  • "The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never ending cycle in the life".


  • "If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe..."

  • "The hole in your heart is something other people can fill. If you can reject your friend's feelings and this world... just because something doesn't go as you wished, no one will ever come to you. And so that hole wont be fill either, if you just ran away without doing anything people won't do anything for you either... As long as you don't give up, you still can be saved!"




2 comments: