Friday 29 April 2016

Rock lee

ROCK LEE

BUSHY BROWS

 

I am the Handsome Devil of the Hidden Leaf Village! My name is Rock Lee 

 

I want to show that I can be a splendid ninja as well even if I don't have ninjutsu or genjutsu... I want to prove it to the whole world! 

  • "A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ...but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift, that is my ninja way!"  

  • If I can't do 400 push-ups, I'll hit the dummy 800 times! If I can't hit the dummy 800 times, I'll do 2000 jump ropes!

  • If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard. 

  • My motto is to be stronger than yesterday, if I have to I'll be stronger than half a day ago, even a minute ago!
 


  • "A hero is not one that never falls, he is the one that gets up again and again, never losing sight of his dreams." 


  • "Hard work beats natural talent, when talent doesn't work hard!"

  • "The only person you should be try to be better than is the person you were yesterday".

  • "My teacher always says that luck is a part of strength." 

  • "Guy Sensei always says, pride is the enemy of the shinobi." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment